In the northwest of Dübendorf, between the Überlandstrasse and the idyllic riverside path of the Glatt, a new urban district is being built on the former Givaudan site in five stages by 2022.
As general planner and total contractor, Implenia is realizing the following properties for a Crédit Suisse fund:
- Giessenhof (perimeter block building, 166 apartments)
- Giessenplatz with energy center
- Giessenturm (84 meters, basement and 26 upper floors, 332 apartments and 60 nursing rooms for Tertianum)
- Am Gi essenplatz (38 apartments)
- New laboratory building (the preliminary project for offices and apartments is already underway)
The 85-meter-high Giessenturm will be an urban landmark and the tallest building in Dübendorf. The elegance of the architecture with a filigree playful facade is just as convincing as the concept of use. Enjoying the advantages of secure and well-cared-for living in a new phase of life. 60 ladies and gentlemen of a more mature age can look forward to age-appropriate apartments with all-round care on the 4 basement floors. A restaurant, multi-purpose and commercial rooms on the first floor complete the well thought-out utilization concept. The Giessenturm also offers a unique view towards the Greifensee and the Alps, or on the other side towards the Glatttal and the Zurich Unterland.
Services in detail
- General planning plans the object up to the legally binding building permit and then hands over the project to execution (TU).
- Fulfillment of all conditions for "greenproperty Gold
- Particularly complex requirements for the building services in the high-rise building
- Great demands on logistics due to the intensive construction activities and the gradual withdrawal of industrial activities with extensive demolition work and provisional traffic routes
- Plant pipelines and relief sewers for meteoric water
- High groundwater table allows only a minimum basement level
- Tight schedule
- Detailed planning of the cabinet wall with flush room door
Sustainable spatial development is expressed in particular in inner densification and demographically mixed living. The high-rise building will be built according to Minergie in compliance with the Minergie-ECO exclusion criteria and fulfills the sustainability criteria of the greenproperty label.
|Usage:||130 apartments and 60 nursing rooms|
|Building volume:||92 000 m³|
|Floor area:||25 700 m²|
|Floors:||BASEMENT, GROUND FLOOR + 25 UPPER FLOORS|