Construction of a data center with main building, office complex, cooling systems, generator building, 2 power conversion buildings.
After Geneva, Gland and Avenches, Safehost SA's fourth data center in Switzerland is now being built in Rafz. With the help of 5 high cranes and additional concrete pumps, the shell of the building was completed in record time.
- Very short construction time with large construction volume (21.5 million in 6 months construction time)
- 18'000 m3 of concrete are installed in 184 days
- Construction of high concrete and masonry walls and ceilings up to 7m
- Short lead times for planning and prefabrication due to short construction time
- Very high security requirements due to American security standards
- Linguistic challenge through English speaking construction management
- No specifications regarding sustainability requirements or labels
- Implenia implements high internal sustainability standards
Back to overview