Floor renovation in Building 7.1 – normal warehouse
Implenia Tesch GmbH renovated the industrial flooring in Building 7.1 of the Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG site in Wuppertal.
In early December 2015, Implenia Tesch GmbH was awarded the contract for renovation of the industrial flooring of Building 7.1 at the premises of Schaeffler AG & Co. KG in Wuppertal.
Type and scope of work:
- First of all, the work site was secured with fencing and dust protection sheeting and the area was cleared.
- The steel building elements were then modified and the openings were closed up in accordance with the fire safety requirements.
- In order to prepare for the actual floor coating work, the surface was blasted, cleaned and degreased. Any existing cracks were filled.
- After application of a scratch coating, a durable industrial floor coating and topcoat were applied.
- All of this work was carried out within the space of 14 days and with some normal operations ongoing.
Back to overview