Neues Technisches Rathaus, Mannheim
Perfect for technical masterpieces: The new Technical Town Hall in the Glückstein Quarter is located in the south of the Baden-Württemberg city of Mannheim, in the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region. Implenia Formwork Construction played a leading role in the construction of the building.
The New Technical Town Hall has a rectangular ground plan with external dimensions of approx. 75m x 75m. The structure rising from the underground car park is divided into a U-shaped low-rise building with a maximum of 6 storeys and a high-rise section with 14 storeys.
The building complex has an underground floor which is embedded approx. 4.0m into the building ground and was founded with a base area of approx. 90m x 60m beyond the outer edges of the building. Glückstein-Quartier
Services in detail
- Drawing up insert and joinery plans
- Preparation of simple static calculations / verifications
- Logistics (delivery and removal)
- Manufacture of special formwork (special deck tables)
- Trio panel formwork for single- and double-sided wall formwork
- SB1 and SB2 brace frames as support construction for single-sided wall formwork
- Column formwork for rectangular cross-sections (PAX HD60) and circular cross-sections (SRS column formwork)
- VT table modules (standard and special slab tables as edge slab tables)
- Skydeck modular slab formwork (drophead system)
- TG60 load towers (Layher) as shoring for high slab areas and beams
- Planning of shoring for high slab and joist areas and cantilevered special deck tables, taking into account the applicable work safety guidelines.
- Planning of high reinforced concrete walls h= approx. 8.00m with already mounted steel girders for later cantilevered beams.
- Coordination of approx. 80 outward and approx. 80 return transports each.